Head of Quality Control
GxPeople is currently working with a global client who is seeking a Head of Quality Control to join their team in Germany.
Manufacturing facilities environmental monitoring and analytical testing of drug products, packaging materials and samples.
- Maintaining GMP status.
- Representing GPQC.
- Measuring KPIs.
- Optimising processes with GPQC.
- Supporting Quality reviews.
- Assisting with budget preparation.
- Assessing, validating and releasing analytical results for products.
- Ensuring health and safety requirements compliance.
- Ensuring full cycle of drug product testing in a timely manner.
- Method optimisation and validation support.
- Coordinating and communicating with manufacturers, labs and customers regarding analytical testing.
- Management of team of around 100 people including training and career development.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biology, Chemistry or related scientific field.
- Regulatory and legal requirements experience (minimum 2 years).
- Good knowledge of analytical sciences (minimum 2 years).
- Pharmacist license preferred.
- Team leadership and management experience (minimum 2 years).
- Analytical results and test methods experience
- Fluent in English
For more information or, if you’d like to be considered for this position, please call us on +44 20 3637 4393 or email email@example.com.