Trainee Recruitment Consultant
JOIN OUR DRIVEN, VIBRANT AND FUN LONDON TEAM!
GxPeople is an ambitious and dynamic Life Sciences recruitment company.
We work with some of the world’s most prestigious biotech and pharmaceutical organisations and specialise in finding talented candidates to solve our clients' hiring needs. Our intentionally niche focus means that we can offer highly specialist search solutions built on unrivalled knowledge of the sectors in which we operate, and we aspire to a level of service that is as exceptional at the companies we represent.
Due to our continued growth, we are seeking to hire 1-2 school leavers to join our team at GxPeople, either as a Sales Executive or a Trainee Headhunter.
Being dedicated, energetic, tenacious, a fast thinker and a positive mindset are all traits you will need to demonstrate every day to excel at GxPeople.
Duties will involve candidate-mapping, client-mapping, candidate management, helping with the sourcing of roles, matching applications to vacancies, job management and headhunting prospective candidates.
The role will be based in our fantastic and vibrant offices in London (just 7 minutes from Waterloo station). We're a social team with regular social outings and incentive trips together which are earned through hard work, achievement and dedication.
What are we looking for:
- High achievers – we like people who go the extra mile and are naturally determined; people who have excelled in some aspect of their life (school, sport, music etc.)
- Entrepreneurial flair – people who are able to think on their feet and identify interesting opportunities.
- Self-motivated and natural salespeople with an inquisitive nature and excellent communication skills
- Ambitious and determined – people who are keen to build a career and fulfil their full potential
Qualifications and skills:
- You will need to be well-spoken and literate with an ability to learn new ideas and concepts quickly
- You will also need to possess high levels of emotional intelligence and common sense
- Any knowledge of the Life Sciences or Healthcare industry, as well as any additional language skills, would be highly beneficial
- You will also need the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Competitive base salary and uncapped commission
- Intensive training
- Excellent career progression
- Flexible working
- Regular competitions with individual prizes ranging from gift vouchers to exclusive dinners
- Lots of incentive trips abroad
- LinkedIn Recruiter Licence for all staff
- Company laptop
- Daily fresh fruit delivery