Executive Search Internship - Life Sciences
JOIN OUR DRIVEN AND FUN LONDON TEAM!
GxPeople is an ambitious and dynamic Life Sciences recruitment company.
We work with the world’s most prestigious biotech and pharmaceutical organisations and specialise in finding exceptional individuals to solve our clients' global hiring needs. We offer highly specialist search solutions built on unrivalled knowledge of the sectors in which we operate. We excel in delivering a level of service that is as exceptional at the companies we represent.
We are always on the lookout for interns to join our team at GxPeople, either as researchers or trainee headhunters. The duration can be 3, 6 or 12 months with the potential for a permanent position at the end of the internship.
Being dedicated, professional, articulate, energetic, tenacious, a fast thinker and possessing a positive mindset are all traits you will need to demonstrate every day to excel at GxPeople.
Duties will involve candidate mapping, client mapping, candidate management, helping with the sourcing of roles, matching applications to vacancies, job management, and headhunting prospect candidates.
The role will be based in London in our vibrant, exciting and easily accessible office (just 7 minutes from Waterloo).
Who is this for:
- People who have gained either a Life Sciences or Healthcare-focused degree with a desire to utilise their skills in a commercial environment
- People who don't necessarily have a clear idea of which path they want to follow in their career and need more time to explore while gaining valuable skills
- People who want to gain commercial experience including direct selling and business development
- If you are successful, you will receive a strong reference from a reputable global agency - and possibly offered a full-time position with us
Qualifications and skills:
- You will be a student or graduate from a reputable university or college, either studying for or possessing a Healthcare or Life Sciences degree
- Any knowledge of the Life Sciences or Healthcare industry, as well as additional language skills, would be highly beneficial
- The right to work in the United Kingdom
- Other requirements include a positive mindset, dedication, fast thinking, and professionalism.
- Gain experience of Executive Search in the pharmaceutical and biotech industry from a leading team of consultants and award-winning Directors
- One-on-one training
- Develop strong organisational skills and multitasking abilities
- Gain commercial experience including direct selling and business development
- The skills you will develop are highly beneficial and transferable to any industry