German-Speaking Recruitment Consultant
We are a market-leading recruitment agency specialising in the Life Science sector.
We work with some of the world’s most prestigious biotech and pharmaceutical organisations and specialise in finding high-calibre individuals to solve our clients' global hiring needs. Our intentionally niche focus allows us to offer our clients highly specialist search solutions built on unrivalled knowledge of the sectors in which we operate, delivering a level of service that is as exceptional at the companies we represent.
We are seeking an ambitious, commercially-aware and articulate German-Speaking Recruitment Consultant to join our driven, vibrant and fun team based in London.
Responsibilities and duties
As a German-Speaking Recruitment Consultant, you will:
- Research leads for candidates and clients and cold-call these to initiate and build relationships
- Match candidates to specific roles
- Organise interviews and manage clients and candidates through the entire recruitment process
- Close the deal and get paid commission!
- Work to targets
Qualifications and skills
- Career-minded: Be ambitious! If you don't have the drive to succeed and exceed then you shouldn't apply. If you want more than just a job and get rewarded for the work you put in, we want to hear from you.
- Confident and outgoing nature: Be social! You need to build quick relationships with candidates. Remember: you are trying to sell a job to them and need to build stable, effective and long-term relationships so that, once placed, they will turn into a client.
- A positive mindset: If you believe you can do it, you will get the results to back it up.
- Experience in making qualitative decisions: Maybe you were a student representative, and maybe you were the captain of your university sports team. Or perhaps you have been employed as a graduate for a few years. Regardless, you should be able to show your ability to make important decisions and demonstrate the logic behind them.
- 1-year experience in sales: Whether you have done cold-calling, worked in a call-centre, business development, B2B, telesales, fundraising, promotion or door-to-door sales, you could make a fantastic Recruitment Consultant.
- German-speaking: Relatively self-explanatory! This will clearly be an essential skill to help you build relationships with our German-speaking candidates and clients.
- Market-leading commission structures with realistic OTEs of £40k for year 1 and £60k+ for year 2
- Fantastic rapid career progression based on the targets you achieve, including leadership development plans and full support from us with driving your continuous development
- Great rewards for your hard work such as lunches at top restaurants, fantastic company trips abroad, and team prizes
- Working in bright, vibrant and trendy WeWork office with a social atmosphere and regular team nights out - we're a social bunch and like to make sure that our work environment reflects this. We work hard, but we have fun while doing it