Head of Quality Control Microbiology
GxPeople is currently working with a global client who is seeking a Head of QC Microbiology to join their team in USA.
This role involves managing the operations of the laboratory, as well as maintaining, supporting and developing all elements of the environmental monitoring and the manufacturing of drug substance. In addition the Head of QC Microbiology will be in charge of implementing the necessary systems and procedures to ensure compliance with SOPs and cGMPs.
- Managing the GMP operations of QC Microbiology.
- Implementing systems to ensure cGMP compliance.
- Maintaining, supporting and developing all elements of the environmental monitoring.
- Supervising and managing laboratory staff, including training, development and monitoring performance.
- Reviewing policies, procedures, reports and SOPs.
- Providing technical support for systems such as CIP/SIP processes.
- Identifying new laboratory metrics to ensure continuous improvement.
- Overseeing results and investigations, and processing results.
- Representing the QC are during audits and agency’s inspections.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree Microbiology or related scientific field.
- QC experience (minimum 10 years)
- Supervisory experience (minimum 5 years)
- Experience in managing and executing QC Microbiology in cGMP pharmaceutical or biotech settings.
- Experience in cGMPs, safety and regulatory requirements compliance.
- Good communication and organisational skills.
For more information or, if you’d like to be considered for this positions please call us on +44 20 3637 4393 or email email@example.com.