Quality Assurance Leader
GxPeople is currently working with a global client who is seeking a Quality Assurance Leader to join their team in Germany.
- Executing internal audits and carrying out external audits for service provider qualifications
- Meeting relevant regulatory standards (GMP)
- Establishing data integrity procedures
- Quality Assurance systems management and organisation
- Establishing and improving pharmaceutical projects quality standards
- Conducting internal management reviews and implementing training courses
- Managing and implementing CAPA system and Change Control System
- Organising and validating plant qualifications and computer validations
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences or Engineering
- Experience with Quality management systems, qualifications and validations
- GMP and GLP knowledge within the pharmaceutical industry and a minimum 10 years experience in the GCP/GCLP field
- Proactive individual with excellent communication skills.
- German and English speaking skills
For more information or, if you’d like to be considered for this position please call us on +44 20 3637 4393 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.