GxPeople is a boutique recruitment agency with a niche focus on Quality jobs within the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. Choosing to specialise solely on recruiting Quality specialists means that we have built a reputation as the ‘go to’ supplier for this area.
We’re not part of a huge corporate machine and that is why our clients are loyal to us. We can listen to our candidates and clients and design our solutions around what suits them. For candidates this means relevant job opportunities and faster response rates. For clients this means high-quality shortlists within short timeframes and often closing permanent assignments in under a month.
EXECUTIVE SEARCH SERVICE
Why use Executive Search?
Some commonly cited reasons for retaining GxPeople include:
- Lack of succession planning or a lack of suitable internal candidates
- Current suppliers lacking specialist Quality knowledge
- Inadequate or overly busy internal recruitment function
- Expansion into new geographical locations
- The need for extreme discretion due to the sensitivity of the hire
At GxPeople we believe the human touch is paramount and that the consultant-client relationship is key to a successful search. A partner of the business will act as your single point of contact, working closely with you for the duration of the project. In turn they will be supported by a highly qualified multilingual research team and a network of external resources based strategically around the globe.
Understanding the role
GxPeople works with companies ranging from start-ups looking for their first Quality hire to global entities, so understanding your business and its particular needs is paramount. We will conduct interviews with all key stakeholders to understand factors such as:
- Why you are hiring
- What technical expertise you require
- What are your goals and objectives as a business
- What is the culture of your business and are you looking to complement or change this
- What issues you have had previously recruiting for leadership roles
- What expectations you have for your new hire, and what obstacles might prevent them from achieving these
GxPeople takes a multi-tiered approach to qualifying candidates. A Quality leader requires in-depth technical expertise along with advanced communication and influencing skills, business knowledge along with drive and motivation. Our screening process involves:
- Thorough technical screening – Ensuring they have the technical experience for the job
- Leadership assessment – Understanding their leadership style and whether this fits with the company ethos
- Competency assessment – Example-based questioning exploring situations relevant to the needs of the company
- Strengths and weaknesses – Identifying what they can bring to the company along with potential development areas
- Candidate requirements – Are the candidate’s requirements, both financial and developmental, matched by the company’s ability to deliver them over the short, medium and long term
- Personality check – To assess if they fit with the current team
This is where the experience and skill of your consultant comes into play. We will stay in close contact with each candidate throughout the process, as well as informing you of any issues. In terms of practical elements, we will:
- Align diaries to ensure maximum interview availability for the job vacancy
- Arrange all interviews, including helping to organise travel
- Provide full and detailed feedback from both parties
- Advise on required financial terms from the candidate
- Deliver the offer to the selected candidate. Following acceptance, advise the candidate on resignation, provide assistance and advice on relocation if required
- Find the best long-term fit by conducting a successful executive search assignment
- Partner you every step of the way to ensure a successful process and conclusion.