Trainee Recruitment Consultant
JOIN OUR DRIVEN AND FUN LONDON TEAM!
GXPeople is an ambitious and dynamic Life Sciences recruitment company.
We work with the world’s most prestigious Biotech and Pharmaceutical organisations, and specialise in finding exceptional individuals to solve our client’s global hiring needs. We offer our clients highly specialist search solutions built on an unrivalled knowledge of the sectors in which we operate. We aspire to a level of service that is as exceptional at the companies we represent.
Due to our continued growth, we are seeking to hire 1-2 school leavers to join our team at GXPeople, either as a sales executive or a trainee head-hunter.
Being dedicated, energetic, tenacious, a fast thinker and possessing a positive mindset are all traits you will need to demonstrate every day to excel at GXPeople.
Duties will involve candidate mapping, client mapping, candidate management, helping with the sourcing of roles, matching applications to vacancies, job management and headhunting prospective candidates.
The role will be based in London (7 minutes from Waterloo station).
What are we looking for
- High achievers – we like people who go the extra mile and are naturally determined, eg people who have excelled in some aspect of their life (school, sport, music etc).
- Entrepreneurial flair - people who are able to think on their feet and identify interesting opportunities.
- Self-motivated and natural salespeople, inquisitive nature and excellent communication skills.
- Ambitious and determined - people who are keen to build a career and fulfil their potential
Qualifications and skills:
- You will need to be well spoken and literate with an ability to learn new ideas and concepts quickly, also possessing high levels of emotional intelligence and common sense.
- Any knowledge of the life sciences or healthcare industry, as well as language skills would be highly beneficial.
- Right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Competitive base salary and uncapped commission
- Intensive training
- Excellent career progression
- Flexible Working
- Regular competitions with individual prizes ranging from gift vouchers to exclusive dinners
- Lots of incentive trips
- LinkedIn Recruiter Licence for all staff
- Subsidised gym membership
- Personal Mobile Work Phone
- Daily fresh fruit delivery