Executive Search Internship - Life Sciences
JOIN OUR DRIVEN AND FUN LONDON TEAM!
GXPeople is an ambitious and dynamic Life Sciences recruitment company.
We work with the world’s most prestigious biotech and Pharmaceutical organisations, and specialise in finding exceptional individuals to solve our client’s global hiring needs. We offer our clients highly specialist search solutions built on an unrivalled knowledge of the sectors in which we operate. We excel in delivering a level of service that is as exceptional at the companies we represent.
We are seeking to hire 2-3 interns to join our team at GXPeople, either as a researcher or a trainee headhunter from October. The duration can be 3, 6 or 12 months with the potential for a permanent position.
Being dedicated, professional, articulate, energetic, tenacious, a fast thinker and possessing a positive mindset are all traits you will need to demonstrate every day to excel at GXPeople.
Duties will involve candidate mapping, client mapping, candidate management, helping with the sourcing of roles, matching applications to vacancies, job management and headhunting prospect candidates.
The role will be based in London (7 minutes from Waterloo station).
Who is this for:
- People who have gained either a life sciences or healthcare focused degree with a desire to utilise their skills in a commercial environment.
- People who don't have a clear idea of which path to follow in their career and need more time to explore.
- People who want to gain commercial experience including direct selling and business development.
- If you are successful, you will receive a strong reference from a reputable global agency or you will be offered a full time position.
Qualifications and Skills:
- You will be a student or graduate from a reputable university or college, either studying for or possessing a healthcare or life sciences degree. Any knowledge of the life sciences or healthcare industry, as well as language skills would be highly beneficial.
- Right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Other requirements include a positive mind-set, dedication, fast thinking and professionalism.
- Gain experience of Executive Search in the Pharmaceutical and Biotech industry from a leading team of consultants and award winning Directors.
- One to one training.
- Develop strong organisational skills and multitasking abilities.
- The communication skills developed are transferable to any industry.
- Gain commercial experience including direct selling and business development.