German speaking Recruitment Consultant
We are a market leading search agency (recruitment) specialising in the Life Science sector.
We work with the world’s most prestigious Biotech and Pharmaceutical organisations, and specialise in finding exceptional individuals to solve our client’s global hiring needs. We offer our clients highly specialist search solutions built on an unrivalled knowledge of the sectors in which we operate delivering a level of service that is as exceptional at the companies we represent.
We are seeking an ambitious, commercially-aware and articulate German speaking Recruitment Consultant to join our driven and fun London team.
Responsibilities and Duties
As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant you will:
- Research leads for candidates and clients and cold-call these to initiate relationships.
- You will match candidates to specific roles.
- You will organise interviews and manage candidates through the entire process.
- You will close the deal and get paid commission!
- You will work to targets.
Qualifications and Skills
- Career Minded: Be ambitious! If you don't have the drive to succeed don't bother applying. If you want more than just a job and get rewarded for the work you put in, we want to hear from you.
- Confidence and outgoing nature: Be social! You need to build quick relationships with candidates. Remember: you are trying to sell a job to them!
- A positive mind-set: If you think you can do it you will get the results to back it up!
- Experience in making qualitative decisions: Maybe you were a student representative, and maybe you were the captain of your University Sports team. Or perhaps you have been employed as a graduate for a few years. Regardless, you should be able to show your ability to make important decisions.
- 1 year experience in sales: Whether you have done cold-calling, worked in a call-centre, business development, B2B, Telesales, fundraising, promotion or door-to-door sales, you may make a fantastic Trainee Recruitment Consultant.
- German speaking
- Market leading commission structures with realistic OTE's of £40k year 1 and £60k+ year 2.
- Fantastic rapid career progression based on the targets you achieve, including leadership development plans and full support from the firm in driving your continuous development.
- Great rewards for hard work such as lunches at top restaurants, trips abroad and team prizes.
- Working in a social atmosphere with regular team nights out.